Are Kyte baby bamboo zipper footies worth it? Kyte baby clothes have been around since 2014, founded by Ying Liu.
One of Kyte’s babies’ popular collection items is the bamboo zipper footies, which are convenient for many reasons. Still, like many other bamboo clothing brands, Kyte baby clothes are relatively pricey.
For all interested in buying some Kyte baby bamboo zippers footies, we will share in this review all pros and cons to help you decide if these footies are worth it for you and your baby.
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying sales. Some of the links we use are affiliate links, and if you purchase through these links, we may earn a small commission without extra cost to you.’
Are Kyte baby bamboo zipper footies worth it?
Kyte’s ultra-soft baby bamboo zipper footies are popular and widely sold, with a majority of 4.8-star ratings across 900+ reviews which is both promising and impressive however, although there are many benefits and PROS for these bamboo zipper footies, a few critical points regarding bamboo rayon may not align with all families.
Featueres of Kyte bamboo zipper footies
Pros and Cons to consider for Kyte bamboo baby zipper footies
Perhaps you are familiar with Bamboo baby clothes; they work great for your baby. It is understandable, as they have many benefits and can be perfect for summer weather to keep your baby comfy and cool.
Except for a few, most baby clothes are made from Bamboo rayon, and if you have bought bamboo rayon baby clothes, you probably know how incredibly soft they can be. Yet, they have a few cons that we would like to share below to help you decide if Bamboo zipper footies from Kyte are worth it for you.
- 4.8 out of 5 stars, along with 900+ reviews, is impressive
- Lightweight material perfect for summer
- Two-way, zipper-perfect for nighttime nappy changes.
- Super soft, comfy to wear material
- 3 degrees cooler than cotton
- Not suitable for dryer
- A delicate material that has to be gently treated with dressing and washing
- Prune to pilling
- No, build-in Mittens
- Not organic
- Poor evidence for eco-friendly claims
- Not Oeko-tex certified
Do the Pros of Bamboo outweigh the Cons?
As you can see in our overview, there are many benefits for bamboo material, but there are a few cons to outweigh when it comes to Bamboo baby clothes too.
Bamboo rayon is super soft, lightweight, and great for keeping your baby cool on hot summer days and minimising skin irritations. Be very gentle with changing clothes and washing bamboo clothing, though, as it is super delicate and can pill easily.
Also, Bamboo rayon is not necessarily your most eco-friendly choice due to the required processing involved.
As for Kyte Baby, minimal information about their clothing process is available to learn more about their methods. Unfortunately, we have no evidence that Kyte Baby clothes are Oeko-tex certified. Still, we will update this page after learning more about these facts.
Eco-friendly baby clothes suggestions
If you’re looking into Bamboo for eco-friendly reasons, double-check more in detail which methods are used or perhaps consider other sustainable baby clothes choices.
Some great include :
- We have certified organic baby clothes. These are available in a wide price range, with the most affordable certified organic brands generally offering bundles with more basic outfits. In contrast, the more luxurious organic brands mostly have individual pieces with unique prints and additional certifications, such as Fairtrade or are committed to using rare biodynamic cotton.
- Pre-loved sustainable baby clothes brands-They are available through platforms like Kidizen. You can find numerous great brands here, and these platforms are worth checking out for selling and buying baby clothes.
- Renting premium organic baby clohtes– This is a great one, too, if you want to dress your baby sustainably. Up Choose or Rent a Romper are innovative businesses that provide retail services for sustainable baby clothes, which has become increasingly more popular, and both are well worth checking out..
Final thoughts on Kyte bamboo zipper footies?
Kyte Bamboo zipper baby footies have impressive ratings, reviews, and overall happy customers.
The Kyte bamboo zippers are perfect for keeping your baby cool and comfy, and the two-way zipper is an excellent convenience for nighttime nappy changes. Keep in mind, though, to be very gentle with the fabric.
For anyone browsing for the most sustainable baby clothes, consider checking out Upchoose, Kidizen or looking into certified organic baby clothes. Generally speaking, those are the most environmentally friendly choices.
Have you tried Bamboo footed pj’s for your baby and find it more fantastic to wear for their baby than cotton?