Rascal +Friends Nappies$14,-
3d guard for extra protection on the sites and prevent leaking from the sides10.0/10
Deep pockets in the nappies to reduce the risk of overflow10.0/10
Soft leg cuffs for a super comfortable fit for baby10.0/10
- No nasties
- Fair price
- Premiun Quality
- Not biodigardable
- Not most substainable choice
- Increase landfill
Rascal Friends Nappies
In this article, I provide you with all pros and cons in my Rascal Friends Nappies review. We came across Rascal + Friends Nappies and have been using this brand for the last six months now. I like to share my experience in this review, and I hope it will help you to find answers in your search of finding the right nappy for your baby.
With my second daughter born, in last May 2019, there was this question again, what nappies are we going to use?
We decided to start with Huggies for the newborn phase and bought a couple of boxes. However, we were not as impressed as previously with Huggies. We experienced leaks, and our baby showed irritation on her the skin. So very soon, our search to change nappy brands continued.
Then the moment was there we came across Rascal + Friends Premium Nappies.
If you are looking to buy premium nappies for a fair price, with no nasties and a sustainable focus, this article may be in your interest. Rascal + friends nappies are available in Coles supermarket in Australia, and they launched their brand internationally as well now.
What is the story behind Rascal + Friends Nappies?
Rascal and friend nappies are created by a mum who was desperate to find good quality nappies. Her third son experienced severe eczema, so the nappy had to be without nasties. Furthermore, the nappies had to be affordable, perform great, and look cute as well.
Mother Louise, who is a mum of 4 boys now, tested hundreds of designs and eventually settled on the premium Rascal + Friends disposable nappies as in the shop available today. Rascal and friends is a New Zealand brand; however, the brand developed into an international brand and is available in many countries over the world now.
Some facts about Rascal + Friends Nappies:
*Rascal + Friends nappies are all unisex*
* Rascal + Friends are selling nappy pants and sensitive wipes as well but are not included in this review*
*Rascal and Friends nappies are sold in Coles supermarket nationwide*
Rascal + Friends Sizes and Prices.
Rascal and friends have six different sizes. All sizes are $14,-per package, but how bigger the nappy size, fewer nappies will be in the pack and the price per individual nappy will slowly increase.
Bulk packs include:
- Newborn nappies. Size 1 – 3-5 Kilo *54 pack* $0.26 per Nappy
- Infant nappies Size 2 – 4-8 Kilo *48 pack $0.29 per Nappy
- Crawler nappies Size 3 – 6-11 Kilo *44 pack $0.32 per Nappy
- Toddler nappies Size 4 – 10-15 Kilo *36 pack $0.39 per Nappy
- Walker nappies Size 5 – 13-18 Kilo * 32 pack $0.44 per Nappy
- Junior nappies Size 6 – 16+ Kilo * 24 pack $0.63 per Nappy
There are Jumbo packs available to include:
- Newborn nappies – 108 Nappies
- Infant nappies – 96 Nappies
- Crawler nappies – 90 Nappies
- Toddler Nappies – 72 Nappies
- Walker nappies – 64 Nappies
- Junior nappies – Not available in Jumbo packs
Where are Rascal + Friends nappies made from?
The materials in Rascal + Friends nappies are chosen with great care and collected from all over the world. Materials including superabsorbent content such as fluff pulp, polypropylene non-woven fabrics, polyethylene film, elastic and fastening equipment. The material and manufacturing process happens under stringent guidelines to ensure safety and quality control. Great detail is that the packaging from the nappies are coming in can be recycled with soft plastics. Rascal + Friends is a New Zealand owned brand, but they get built in China to keep the price of the nappies down.
What futures do Rascal + Friends Promise and do they deliver?
- Promise: Unique, innovative absorbency Chanel to prevent leaks.
- Delivered: They deliver, I only had one leak in 6 months, and I blame myself for this by probably not putting the nappy on correctly over nighttime.
- Promise: 3d guard for extra protection on the sites and prevent leaking from the sides.
- Delivered: Yes, make sure you run your finger along the safety guard to ensure it sits in place, and it works very well.
- Delivered: Yes, never had any irritation on babies skin.
- Promise: High waistband for movement while out and about.
- Delivered: Yes, definitely spacious nappy compared to others, nappy comes high on babies back
- Promise: Soft leg cuffs for a super comfortable fit for baby.
- Delivered: Yes, never have any marks at all on the baby.
- Promise: Air circulation on the back sheet to keep your babies skin dry.
- Delivered: Yes, never have irritations or a wet skin on baby, and we live in the tropics.
- Promise: Grip tags for easy use and ensuring nappy stay in place.
- Delivered: Yes, nappy always stay in place and easy to put on.
- Promise: Deep pockets in the nappies to reduce the risk of overflow.
- Delivered: I have been amazed at how much liquid the nappies can hold. I leave nappies on all night, and the nappy is top-heavy in the morning, but know leaks.
- Promise: Nappy has a cute design.
- Delivered: Yes nappy looks cute on Bub.
- Promise: Size indicator at the front.
- Delivered: Yes, but I never take to much notice of this detail, to be honest.
Are Rascal + Friends a premium nappy what you would expect?
Yes, and more, I would answer. I am personally very impressed with Rascal + Friends nappies, and I believe they are great value for money compared to other brands. Recently I have chosen to change over to reusable nappies. However, this choice has absolutely nothing to do with Rascal + Friends nappies.
I still use the Rascal + Friend nappies as a backup. When my reusable nappies are not drying quick enough or when I am at work, and my husband looks after the baby.
Previously I have not been very committed to using one brand. When my 1st daughter was little, I often bought the best deal on special.
I have to say, since using Rascal + Friends I am pretty committed to the brand and have not been using any other disposable nappies simply because of Rascal + Friends ticks all the boxes for me.
Rascal + Friend nappies most definitely deliver as far as I am concerned. The product is excellent, and the price very fair. I would recommend Rascal + Friends nappies to everybody. I have to say, most of the mums I know, use reusable nappies but the most mums I know who do use disposable nappies are mainly using Rascal + Friends.
However, I vote for reusable nappies at this stage; I most definitely vouch for Rascal + Friends as a disposable option.
Big Congratulations to Louise for delivering such an excellent product for us all to use on the market, much appreciated.
If you like to check out Rascal + Friends website to check out more details of the brand you can check it out here
I hope this review was helpful for you, if you like to leave us a message or have any questions, we love to hear from you. Please leave a message underneath in the comments section or send us an email on the following email address below.
Hi there, my name is Jude,
Welcome to justcutebabyclothes.com, I am so happy to meet you here. I live with my husband and our two young daughters, our best life in Tropical North Queensland.
I am the founder and owner of justcutebabyclothes.com and feel very passionate about what we do. After my second daughter was born, I felt inspired to start a new journey and that resulted in this website that was born in December 2019. My website is all about cute baby clothes and clothing-related items but in my blog, you can also find other baby products and topics I feel passionate about.
There is an broad variety of baby clothes on this site, however, you will find a lot of the articles are related to organic and sustainable products as I feel passionate about this. If you would like to read a bit more about me you can click here.
If you have any suggestion or feedback for justcutebabyclothes.com, we love to hear from you.
Thank you for visiting justcutebabyclothes.com and I hope to speak to you soon.